- We are committed to quality…in everything – or products, processes, service, behaviour and ethics.
- We are committed to acting with honesty, integrity, and respect. We treat others the way we want to be treated, no exceptions.
- We are committed to encouraging wellness and safety both on the job and away from work. We are a people enterprise, and we depend on the physical, mental and emotional health of all our associates to make Goodyear one of the best places to work.
- We are committed to caring for our environment and communities…large and small. Our environment is not only the natural world, but also our factories, stores, offices and other places of business. Our communities are where we live and work, volunteer and help.
- We are committed to a team-focused culture of learning. We promote sharing, best practices and a constant search for new ideas – next practices – both inside and outside the company.
- We are committed to open, candid and transparent discussion of our problems. All associates should feel confident that they can raise issues, ask questions and point out problems without fear of repercussions. We don’t merely support or accept this behaviour, we encourage it. And once the problems are out in the open, we solve them with genuine teamwork, driven to solutions that will align with our common goals and objectives.
Got a question for us? Drop us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Exciting News: Goodyear Philippines, Inc. is proud to announce our partnership with Operation Blessing!
We are thrilled to share that our company is joining forces with Operation Blessing, a non-profit organization committed to providing disaster relief, medical aid, clean water solutions, hunger relief, and so much more to people in need all around the world.
At Goodyear, we believe in making a positive impact in communities, and this collaboration aligns perfectly with our values. By teaming up with Operation Blessing, we aim to play our part in making the world a better place through their incredible work.
“Their vision and mission strongly support our value of giving back to the community and this allows us to make sure that we also take and participate into serving our community. Hopefully, we can reach more through the sponsorship that we had. We also wanted Operation Blessing to be a channel so that Goodyear can be able to serve our community as well,” Goodyear Philippines, Inc. Market Lead – Ms. Mary Mel Balazo says.
“Our goal is to touch and transform lives, one family, one community at a time, by moving forward together with you. Again, thank you for partnering with us and touching people’s lives through this tire sponsorship,” OB’s CCRD Director, Ms. Gigi Endaya, gratefully said.
Our sponsorship will help Operation Blessing continue their life-changing initiatives, such as disaster response efforts, ongoing medical missions, community development projects, and other various charitable programs. Together we will bring hope, relief, and a brighter future to those facing unimaginable challenges.
We are honored to be associated with an organization that is making a tangible difference in the lives of people. By pooling our resources and expertise, we hope to uplift communities, empower individuals, and inspire others to lend a helping hand wherever they can.
Join us in celebrating this exciting partnership with Operation Blessing and make a lasting impact together!