Goodyear Worry Free Program
22 May 14
Be 24/7 Worry Free with Goodyear tyres
Goodyear Philippines, the leader in the Philippine tyre industry is adding more benefits to consumers. Exclusive to Goodyear Autocare, Servitek and Tyrepro, the Goodyear tyres now come with a 24/7 Worry Free benefits from Automobile Association of the Philippines (AAP).
When you purchase two or more Goodyear Assurance DuraPlus, Assurance TripleMax, Assurance DuraPlus, Assurance ArmorGrip, Eagle EfficientGrip, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, Eagle F1 Directional 5, EfficientGrip SUV, Wrangler AT/SA or Wrangler HP All Weather in one transaction you can avail of a free AAP 1-year membership.
How the Goodyear 24/7 Worry Free works?
When you purchase two or more of the participating Goodyear tyres you are guaranteed with Worry Free benefits such as 24/7 Emergency Towing, Personal Accident Insurance worth Php 200,000 and discounted 24/7 Ambulance Service.
The Automobile Association of the Philippines (AAP) provides free and exclusive 24/7 emergency towing services in covered areas namely North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union (TPLEX), Skyway, Ground level expressway from Magallanes to Alabang, Metro Cebu and Metro Davao.
To fully enjoy the above mentioned benefits, make sure to activate your AAP Membership Cards as instructed below:
Activation of AAP Membership Cards:
- Qualified customers are required to accomplish the AAP membership form to facilitate processing and issuance of the membership cards. This will entail submission of (2) 1×1 ID picture and photocopy of drivers license / LTO car registration. Application forms and attachments shall be submitted to the Goodyear outlet where the tyre was purchased.
- The outlet must attach a duplicate copy of the official receipt or invoice and the Goodyear copy of the warranty card to authenticate the purchase.
- The accomplished forms will be collected by authorized representatives of Goodyear from the outlets on a two (2) week interval.
- Goodyear will process the enrolment and issuance of cards with AAP within 30 days from receipt of the duly accomplished forms. Goodyear will transmit the cards to the outlets and will inform the consumers about the redemption date via email or courier.
- Outlets will facilitate the release of the cards to the valid owners.
- Claiming of cards at the Goodyear outlet will be for a period of sixty (60) days from the redemption date indicated on the notices. All unclaimed cards will be collected by Goodyear and will be available for claiming at the AAP head office.
- Participating dealers will be the caretaker of the AAP membership cards including related application forms and documentations. The outlet will serve as a place for customers to claim their cards.